It is the time of the month once again to share with you the books I was able to read and decide the books that I am planning to read for the month. It has been my tradition, since I started my blog and bookstagram that I will share to you the books that I read and the books that I intend to read for each month.
In the month of October I was only able to read 4 books. As much as I wanted to read more books because it was semestral break, I wasn’t. I was just so caught up with the fact that I want to relax and sleep more. But I am still proud of myself for reading 4 books. I deserve a pat in the back and maybe a book too!
These are the books I was able to read:
- Throne of Glass – 5 stars. I am
quite behind the band wagon but I am still trying to catch up before the series comes to an end. I am both a Dorian and Chaol girl, but from what I have gathered from the diehard ToG fans, you shouldn’t love a guy too much. I don’t know what it really means but I’m looking forward to finding out soon. Learn more of my thoughts about the book here.
- The Unexpected Everything – 5 stars. I was expecting the unexpected when I started reading this book. I know that there would a lot of huge plot twist in the story and I loved it. I can’t wait to read more books by Morgan Matson soon. Find out my thoughts on the story of Andie here.
- Losing Ground – 5 stars. I used to hate Stephen Richards when I first read Under Ground, but when I read this, I was mind-blown. I didn’t expect things to be like that. Sorry but I find it hard to explain here without spoiling, so head over to my review here, or check out the book by yourself. 😉
- IA: Initiate – 4.5 stars. I didn’t enjoy the first few parts of the book but when I got to the middle part, I was enjoying it. And I even want to read the second book but too bad I don’t have it. It would be cool if you check out the book for yourself, here or check my review first, here.
- Under Ground: A Chi Short Story – 3.5 stars. I didn’t like the story that much but it did fill in some gaps to the main story. I like how it shows the perspective of Chi, especially when he was introduced to the Underground. I am looking forward to reading William’s short story, even if I don’t like him. I’ll be writing a review on both books mentioned soon, so check it out here, if it’s already available.
Now for my November To-Be-Read list. This month I have decided to read 4 books, which follows:
- Under Ground: William’s Short Story (not in photo, included in the Under Ground book)
- Me Before You
- Rise of the Sparrows (not in photo, ebook file)
This list may chance throughout the course of the month. I may decide not to read one from those mentioned or I may add more books to the list. I just hope I can do it.
Anyway, I want to know how many books you were able to read last October and how many books are you planning to read this month?
Feel free to comment below. I want to meet new bloggers and be able to make friends with you.
Thank you for reading.