Good day BiblioBears! After a long holiday, it’s the time of the month again that I share to you the books I got this month.
I have posted a different haul for the books I got during the Christmas season. But if you haven’t seen it, I’ll include it here or you can head over to the post here.
As you might have known already, this month I got around 5 book mails. And we all know what’s inside it all. And plus some beloved people got me books as well.
BOOKS I BOUGHT
- The Clique by Lisi Harrison
- Revenge of the Wannabes by Lisi Harrison
(I bought them last month but they arrived around the first week of December. So I’ll definitely include them in my December Book Haul.)
BOOKS GIVEN FROM LOVED ONES
- The Heir by Kiera Cass (Huge thanks to my parents for this.)
- The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas (Huge thank you to my supportive boyfriend for this baby)
BOOKS SENT TO ME BY AUTHORS
- The Red Sun by Alane Adams
- Kalifus Rising by Alane Adams (Thank you Ms. Alane for sending these books. I’ll get to it as soon as I can.)
- Standing Ground by Alice Rachel
- Holding Ground by Alice Rachel (Thank you Ms Alice for these gorgeous books. I’ve been waiting for so long and finally it is here now! I’ll get to them next year.)
- IA: Boss by John Darryl Winston (Thank you Mr. John for sending this book to me. I’ll get to it really soon, I promise)
So those are the books I got this month. Pretty much the largest book haul I have ever since.
How many books did you get this month? And how did you enjoy your holiday? And any plans for NYE?
Thank you for reading BiblioBears! And have a great day! May your bookmarks never get lose while reading.