Today, I’ll be doing a book tag, as you can tell from the title.. I’ve seen this tag encircling BookTube and Bookstagram. Someome on bookstagram tagged me to do this tag and I decided to do it as a blog post.
So here goes:
1. What are some cartoons you love?
– I’m such a huge fan of Tom and Jerry back in the days. I also love Totally Spies and Kim Possible when they were still aired in Disney. Those still existing or still aired, my faves would be Adventure Time and Steven Universe
2. Favorite song right now?
– I currently can’t stop singing Slow Hands by Niall Horan. But my ultimate favorite song is The Best Day by Taylor Swift.
3. What can you do for hours besides reading?
– watch television, TV shows and YouTube. And also just scrolling through Instagram. I can do all those for hours and hours. There are even days were I won’t open or touch a book because I’d be so attached to YouTube or the show.
4. What is something you love to do that people be surprised at?
-I don’t know. No one would be surprised if I tell them I love sewing or crocheting. But those two are things I love to do on a regular basis.
5. What is your favorite fandom to learn about?
– Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and Shadowhunters. I haven’t read all the books of those series so I don’t really know much about them. But I really do want to learn more about each fandom.
6. Name something that you did in the last year.
– I started a bookstagram and launched my blog. I can now spread and share my love for books and get to post my thoughts about them on my blog.
7. What is your most recent project?
– I opened a subscription box with my boyfriend last May 30th. We really hope it doesn’t flop.
8. Tell us something you think about often.
– I have a lot of things to think about every single minute of the day. I’ll name a few: what book to buy next, to save up money to buy books, my business and what book I should read and review next.
9. What is something unusual you know how to do?
– I honesty don’t know. I don’t know anything unusual. Hahahahaha
10. A favorite thing but be oddly specific?
– I love the smell of gasoline, not everyone loves it’s smell but I do, weird!
That ends the book tag. I hope you enjoyed it and got a glimpse of who I am. I might do another tag by next week. If you have any suggestions, feel free to comment below or tag me on my bookstagram account @wandersbetweenpages.
If you want to do this tag, feel free to do so.
Thank you for reading and have a great day ahead.