Hello everyone. It’s another week and it only means it’s time for the Top Ten Tuesday. If you don’t know what Top Ten Tuesday is, it is basically a weekly prompt on Tuesdays that focuses on different topics per week. It has been running for the past eight years. Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January 2018.
(Please know that I have a life update post coming this week)
- City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare – I’ve loved listening to audiobooks and this specific audiobook helped me get back to reading. I actually finished the audiobook in just 3 days, the fastest I’ve done since my reading slump.
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare – right after finishing City of Ashes, I cannot help but continue on with the first part of the series. I was hooked and I need more shadowhunters in my life.
- History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera – I haven’t made any progress with this audiobook due to my hectic week last week. But so far, I am enjoying it. I have to return to it right now.
- Pretty Basic by Remi and Alisha – this is probably the only podcast I listen to. I just love the two YouTubers, especially Alisha Marie. I just had to listen to their rants and everything they could talk about.
- One Direction – after more than 4 years, almost 5 years, I still listen to these boys. They are my life, especially back in High School. I cannot imagine not listening to their beautiful craft forever. I listen to their songs almost everyday before sleeping. It is sometimes the songs that would put me to sleep. So don’t expect to wake me up with any of their songs. 🤣
- Before You Exit – after years, they have finally released new songs and I am in love with all of them! I love their old songs and I cannot help but love their new songs. They have a different style now but still loving it.
- Why Don’t We – the new rising stars/boy band. Their songs are just so catchy that I listened to their songs almost all the time. My fave has always been 8 Letters because that song was the reason I discovered them, through a friend.
That’s about it for now. See you in my life update post!